We are pleased to announce that 18 Potomac Law partners have been chosen by their peers for inclusion in the 2024 edition of The Best Lawyers in America®. These attorneys represent a broad cross section of the firm’s practices, including administrative/ regulatory, corporate, energy, immigration, insurance, intellectual property, litigation, real estate, and tax.
"For more than 40 years, the rigorous methodology of Best Lawyers has ensured the integrity and esteem of our legal recognitions," said Best Lawyers CEO Phillip Greer. "It is with great pleasure that we continue to provide potential clients with the pinnacle measurement of credibility through our Best Lawyers awards as they search for counsel."
Lawyers on The Best Lawyers in America list are divided by geographic region and practice areas. They are reviewed by their peers based on professional expertise and undergo an authentication process to make sure they are in current practice and in good standing.
Potomac Law would like to congratulate the following lawyers named to The Best Lawyers in America 2024 list:
- Derek Adams - Qui Tam Law
- Roberta Anderson Sutton - Insurance Law
- Peter Asaad - Immigration Law
- Catherine Guttman-McCabe - Civil Rights Law
- Mindy Herzfeld - Tax Law
- Julia Anne Matheson - Litigation - Intellectual Property and Trademark Law
- Susan V. Metcalfe - Commercial Litigation and Litigation – Intellectual Property
- Michael J. Rustum - Energy Law
Potomac Law is also pleased to recognize the following lawyer who was named to The Best Lawyers in America 2024 Ones to Watch list:
- Jodi B. Arganbright - Corporate Law
- Senwan H. Akhtar - Corporate Law
- Pablo D. Hendler - Litigation - Patent and Patent Law
- Anthony H. Dowling - Corporate Law and Employee Benefits (ERISA) Law
- Reza Mollaaghababa - Litigation - Intellectual Property and Patent Law
- John J. Penny V - Patent Law
- Laura A. Chappelle - Energy Law and Energy Regulatory Law
- Timothy J. Lundgren - Administrative / Regulatory Law, Energy Law, Energy Regulatory Law, Environmental Law, and Water Law
- Edward L. Wender - Real Estate Law
- Thomas A. Cawley Jr. - Litigation - Intellectual Property
About Best Lawyers
For 40 years, Best Lawyers has assisted those in need of legal services to identify the lawyers best qualiﬁed to represent them in distant jurisdictions or unfamiliar specialties. Best Lawyers awards are published in leading local, regional and national publications across the globe.