Ross Vincenti is a Partner in the firm's Corporate group, advising clients on the full spectrum of transactional and corporate matters. He brings a unique perspective for clients gained from his legal and business background spanning more than 25 years having worked as a general counsel, chief legal officer, and president/managing director.
Mr. Vincenti is highly regarded as a strong advocate and creative problem solver with a proven record of successfully building and managing legal departments for major public and private corporations, start-ups and distressed companies in the telecommunications, broadband, technology, satellite, and cloud computing industries.
He has experience in complex technology businesses (both consumer facing and business-to-business), developing and negotiating multiple, large scale, commercial and financial transactions exceeding $1B, and implementing best practices in corporate governance in domestic and international operations.
Mr. Vincenti has held senior in-house counsel positions at a leading global satellite company and a global communications network provider and served as managing director of an intellectual property licensing company.
- Negotiated separate network services agreements and equity investment agreements with a national mobile network operator worth $1.6 billion and $1.2 billion respectively.
- Successfully negotiated multiple equity investment rounds for a global LEO satellite operator with an aggregate value of $1.7 billion.
- Negotiated a joint venture entity between a global LEO satellite operator and a global satellite manufacturer for the manufacture of hundreds of low earth orbit satellites.
- Negotiated $1 billion-plus technology transaction with a national mobile network operator to supply network hardware, equipment, services and devices.
- Successfully built and managed award-winning legal departments for multiple start-up companies.
Honors & Awards
Intelsat Epic Award, Intelsat, July 2019
Top Technology Transactions Lawyer – Washington Business Journal, 2008
Most Innovative In-House Legal Teams 2015, award finalist, Financial Times - North America, Dec 2015
Memberships and Affiliations
- Satellite Industry Association, Chairman of the Board, January 2020-Present
- Chairman, 2022
- Board Vice Chair, 2021
- Treasurer, 2020
News, Events & Insights
University of Southern California, J.D.
University of California, Santa Barbara, B.S.
- Intelsat, Associate General Counsel/Legal Compliance Officer
- OneWeb (WorldVu Satellites Ltd.), General Counsel
- Sisvel Group, President/Managing Director
- District of Columbia