We are pleased to announce that ten Potomac Law partners have been chosen by their peers for inclusion in the 2022 edition of "The Best Lawyers in America". These attorneys represent a broad cross section of the firm’s practices, including corporate, litigation, real estate, immigration, energy, and intellectual property.
“We are thrilled so many of our partners have once again been named to the Best Lawyers in America list,” said Managing Partner Benjamin Lieber. “It is a real testament to the strength of our team.”
The lawyers and their practice groups are as follows:
- Peter F. Asaad - Immigration
- Tom Cawley - Intellectual Property
- Laura A. Chappelle - Energy Regulatory Law
- Greg Giammittorio - Corporate
- Michael Lennon - Litigation – Intellectual Property
- Tim Lundgren - Energy Law; Energy Regulatory Law; Water Law
- Richard P. McHugh - Employee Benefits (ERISA)
- Susan V. Metcalfe - Commercial Litigation; Litigation – Intellectual Property
- Jay Watkins - Corporate; Mergers & Acquisitions; Securities/Capital Markets
- Edward Wender - Real Estate
Best Lawyers is based on an exhaustive peer-review survey in which almost 50,000 leading attorneys cast nearly five million votes on the legal abilities of other lawyers in their practice areas, and because lawyers are not required or allowed to pay a fee to be listed, inclusion in Best Lawyers is considered a singular honor.