Potomac Law is pleased to announce that it has been recognized in the 2022 edition of U.S. News and World Report and Best Lawyers list of "Best Law Firms." Eleven Potomac Law partners were also honored by The Best Lawyers in America 2022.
- Senwan Akhtar - Corporate; Mergers & Acquisitions; Real Estate
- Peter F. Asaad- Immigration
- Tom Cawley- Intellectual Property
- Laura Chappelle – Energy; Environmental
- Greg Giammittorio- Corporate; Mergers & Acquisitions; Technology
- Michael Lennon- Litigation – Intellectual Property
- Tim Lundgren – Energy; Environmental
- Richard P. McHugh- Employee Benefits (ERISA)
- Susan V. Metcalfe- Commercial Litigation; Litigation – Intellectual Property
- Jay Watkins- Corporate; Mergers & Acquisitions; Securities/Capital Markets
- Edward Wender- Real Estate
Firms included in the 2022 "Best Law Firms" list are recognized for professional excellence with persistently impressive ratings from clients and peers. The U.S. News - Best Lawyers® "Best Law Firms" rankings are based on a rigorous evaluation process that includes the collection of client and lawyer evaluations, peer reviews from attorneys that are leaders in their field, and review of additional information provided by law firms as part of the formal submission process. Achieving a tiered ranking signals a unique combination of quality law practice and breadth of legal expertise.
"We are honored to be recognized once again by U.S. News & World Report for our work across a breadth of fields," says Benjamin Lieber, the firm's Managing Partner. "These honors showcase the strength of our team, and I'm proud to see that their capabilities have been acknowledged by peers and clients alike."