Partner Derek Adams will serve as a panelist at the ACI’s 8th Annual Advanced Forum on False Claims and Qui Tam Enforcement, in which he will present on strategies for gaining cooperation credit from the Department of Justice in False Claims Act cases.
Derek will be joined on the panel by the Acting United States Attorney for the District of New Jersey, as well as other former DOJ attorneys and False Claims Act practitioners. You may learn more about the event here.
- Administrative Law and Regulatory Practice
- Banking and Commercial Loans
- COVID-19 Resource Center
- Government Contracts
- Health Care
- Higher Education and Research Institutions
- Hotels, Leisure, and Hospitality
- Litigation and Government Investigations
- Restaurant, Wine, Beer, and Spirits
- White Collar Defense and Investigations