Ms. Vinyard is a Partner in our Corporate practice, focusing in mergers and acquisitions, restructurings, joint ventures, strategic alliances, venture capital investments, and other general corporate and commercial matters. She regularly advises business entities, domestic and foreign, in structuring, negotiating and documenting corporate and finance transactions. Her experience also spans a broad range of other corporate transactions and contractual arrangements, including commercial loan transactions, servicing and distribution agreements, consulting and employment agreements.
Ms. Vinyard represents clients through all aspects of transactions, including managing due diligence, drafting, negotiating and revising operative agreements and ancillary documents, and coordinating the closing process. She advises clients to facilitate their understanding of contractual terms and issues in connection with the negotiation of documents and finalization of corporate transactions. Ms. Vinyard counsels clients in connection with governance issues and general corporate transactions, including compliance with state corporate, limited liability company and partnership laws. She advises and assists in the formation of corporations, limited liability companies and partnerships, including drafting charter documents, limited liability company agreements, partnership agreements and shareholder agreements. Her clients have included companies in the fields of government services, technology, telecommunications, energy, satellite services and hospitality. Additionally, she works frequently on corporate matters for nonprofit, labor union and high net worth clients.
- Parsons Corporation in connection with its acquisition of Williams Electric Company, T.J. Cross Engineers, Secure Mission Solutions, First Support Services, and Sparta, Inc.;
- Enbridge Inc. in the sale of its ownership interests in Frontier Pipeline Company and Olympic Pipe Line Company;
- IVANS, Inc. in connection with the sale of certain of its assets to Applied Systems and its acquisition by Ability Network;
- Adroit Systems, Inc. in connection with its acquisition by SRA Corporation; and
- Amadeus IT Group in connection with its investment in, and ultimate acquisition of, Vacation.com.
News, Events & Insights
University of Virginia, J.D
- Editor, Virginia Tax Review
James Madison University, B.S.
- magna cum laude
- Steptoe & Johnson LLP, Of Counsel
- White & Case LLP, Associate
Areas of Practice
- Corporate and Transactional
- Emerging Companies and Venture Capital Group
- General Counsel Services
- Hotels, Leisure, and Hospitality
- Investment Advisers, Asset Managers, and Private Funds
- Joint Ventures and Strategic Alliances
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Nonprofit and Tax-Exempt Organizations
- Private Equity
- Washington, DC
- New York