Our clients face unprecedented times and challenges. From the ongoing global pandemic, to the swift-approaching weather events of the 2020 hurricane season, to a seemingly endless stream of data breaches, ransomware, and social engineering exploits, among other serious cybersecurity and data-privacy related events, it is not a question of whether an organization will experience a crisis; it is only a matter of when one will occur, what form it will take, and how swiftly it will be resolved. Facing this reality, effective crisis management has never been more important.
“In the midst of every crisis lies great opportunity” – Albert Einstein.
We will host a complimentary webinar on Monday August 17th, at 1:30pm EST to provide important information and insights on how organizations across industry sectors can proactively manage and mitigate risk and recover efficiently and effectively, preserving reputation, stakeholder trust, and their bottom line in the wake of crisis.
Oliver S. Schmidt, President & CEO of strategic communication and crisis management firm C4CS®, will present with Potomac Law’s Roberta Anderson Sutton, Partner and Practice Group Leader of the firm’s Insurance Recovery and Risk Management practice group.
In addition to responding to questions submitted by participants, the presenters will guide webinar attendees through and provide important insights on the following topics:
- The importance of proactive risk management
- How to create effective crisis response procedures and plans—from crisis management, to business continuity, and disaster recovery—, proactively manage and mitigate risk, and protect and enhance reputation, stakeholder trust, and the bottom line
- The importance of effective crisis communication
- The critical role of insurance coverage in crisis risk management and recovery
- The key role of outside counsel
- How to optimize organization readiness following a crisis event
To register for this complimentary webinar, please fill out this form. Registrants will be sent an email that will include webinar access information.