Potomac Law is pleased to announce that it has been recognized in the 2021 edition of U.S. News and World Report and Best Lawyers list of "Best Law Firms." Eight Potomac Law partners were also honored by The Best Lawyers in America© 2021.
- Edward Wender - Real Estate
- Greg Giammittorio - Corporate; Mergers & Acquisitions
- Jay Watkins - Corporate; Mergers & Acquisitions; Securities/Capital Markets
- Michael Lennon - Litigation – Intellectual Property
- Peter F. Asaad - Immigration
- Richard P. McHugh - Employee Benefits (ERISA)
- Susan V. Metcalfe - Commercial Litigation; Litigation – Intellectual Property
- Tom Cawley - Intellectual Property
"We are honored to be recognized once again by U.S. News & World Report for our work in a wide range of fields," says Benjamin Lieber, the firm's Managing Partner. "I am proud of the team and gratified that our capabilities have been acknowledged by peers and clients alike."