Niloofar Adili is Counsel in our Immigration Practice. The focus of Ms. Adili’s practice is on employment-based immigration matters to secure nonimmigrant and immigrant status for individuals in various categories.
She has a broad range of experience representing companies in securing the appropriate employment authorization and/or permanent immigration status for their employees in the U.S. and/or transferring key personnel from foreign affiliates to the U.S.
Ms. Adili also advises companies on compliance/record-keeping matters imposed by the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) and/or the Department of Labor (DOL) in connection with certain visa categories.
She also advises individuals in the naturalization process as well as family immigration matters, including fiancé/fiancée visas, immigrant petitions filed on behalf of qualifying relatives, and applications for permanent residence.
- Represent a major health care organization in securing employment visas and permanent resident status for its employees
- Represented clients in reversing denial of permanent residence status due to the USCIS erroneous application of law
- Successfully represented clients in Motions to Reconsider and Reopen adverse findings by the USCIS and Department of Labor
University of Richmond School of Law, J.D., 1993
University of Virginia, B.A., 1990
- Lubin, Salvetti and Associates, Attorney
- Carliner and Remes, P.C., Attorney
Areas of Practice