Niloofar Adili is Counsel in our Immigration Practice. The focus of Ms. Adili’s practice is on employment-based immigration matters to secure nonimmigrant and immigrant status for individuals in various categories.
She has a broad range of experience representing companies in securing the appropriate employment authorization and/or permanent immigration status for their employees in the U.S. and/or transferring key personnel from foreign affiliates to the U.S.
Ms. Adili also advises companies on compliance/record-keeping matters imposed by the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) and/or the Department of Labor (DOL) in connection with certain visa categories.
She also advises individuals in the naturalization process as well as family immigration matters, including fiancé/fiancée visas, immigrant petitions filed on behalf of qualifying relatives, and applications for permanent residence.
- Represent a major health care organization in securing employment visas and permanent resident status for its employees
- Represented clients in reversing denial of permanent residence status due to the USCIS erroneous application of law
- Successfully represented clients in Motions to Reconsider and Reopen adverse findings by the USCIS and Department of Labor
University of Richmond School of Law, J.D.
University of Virginia, B.A.
- Lubin, Salvetti and Associates, Attorney
- Carliner and Remes, P.C., Attorney
Areas of Practice