Partner Greg Ewing focuses his practice on dispute resolution and advising clients around cyber security, privacy, blockchain, and other technology related issues. He has extensive experience in high-profile international and domestic arbitration and litigation matters advising all sizes of clients, from Fortune 100 businesses, to non-U.S. sovereigns, to small businesses and individuals. Mr. Ewing also brings a deep technical knowledge to his practice. He was a software developer and consultant before law school, which gives him the practical background to give clients the legal advice they need on all manners of technological issues.
- Represented South American government in international dispute, which included multiple investor-state arbitrations and many U.S. domestic federal court cases
- Defended pharmaceutical companies in multi-billion-dollar patent litigation
- Protected rights of patent holder and assisted in obtaining willful infringement jury verdict
- Represented defense contractor in agency and GAO dispute regarding bid protest
- Represented subcontractor and prime contractor in arbitrations with counter-parties within context of government contracts
- Advises clients on compliance with GDPR and U.S. privacy regulations
- Assists fintech blockchain startup with formation and ongoing legal needs related to both business and technology
Honors & Awards
- Top Rated International Attorney, SuperLawyers Rising Star, 2014-present
- Outstanding Achievement Award, Washington Lawyer’s Committee, 2011
- Board Member, Breadcoin
News, Events & Insights
The Catholic University of America, Columbus School of Law, J.D.
- magna cum laude
University of Pennsylvania, B.A.
- Winston & Strawn
Areas of Practice
- District of Columbia