Personal experience drew Genesis Claure Navia to immigration law after emigrating to the U.S. from Bolivia. Her professional experience includes:
- Preparing a high volume of PERM certificates;
- Drafting non-immigrant and immigrant petitions including, H-1Bs, H-1B1, TNs, E-3s, I-140, AOS, and I-751;
- Preparing Request for Evidence for employment-based petitions;
- Corresponding with corporate clients and foreign nationals regarding all case matters and status updates; and
- Evaluating and matching client work and education experience to USCIS guidelines.
- The Sozo Children’s Choir
- Prepared P-3 nonimmigrant petition for an African music group that performed and educated Ugandan music and spiritual rituals.
Memberships and Affiliations
- The American Bar Association
- Bellarine University
- Quarles & Brady, LLP, Paralegal
- Erickson Immigration Group, Paralegal
- Berry Appleman and Leiden LLP, Legal Assistant