Jean Curran is a paralegal in the firm’s Real Estate and Finance practice area. She has 15 years of experience as a commercial real estate paralegal focusing on commercial real estate transactions, including mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, leasing, title and survey, as well as telecommunications and land use matters.
Ms. Curran’s experience includes creating and establishing procedures to manage large, complex real estate transactions including due diligence, title and survey, drafting agreements, closing checklists, leases, amendments, assignments, SNDAs, terminations and easements. She has also worked closely with telecommunication site acquisition managers, city/town planning and zoning board members, surveyors, engineers, and attorneys to ensure all legal, environmental, regulatory, and zoning approvals are received.
Woburn Social Concern Food Pantry
Memberships and Affiliations
- Massachusetts Paralegal Association
- National Federation of Paralegal Associations
- Northeastern University, B.S.B.A., summa cum laude
- Northeastern University Paralegal Program, Paralegal Certificate
- Fisher Jr. College, A.S.
- Goulston & Storrs, PC, Boston, MA
- McLane Middleton, P.A., Woburn, MA
- American Tower Corporation, Woburn, MA
- Brown Rudnick LLP, Boston, MA
- Goodwin Procter LLP, Boston, MA
- Wilmer Cutler Pickering Hale and Dorr LLP, Boston, MA