Potomac Law, a new model law firm, is seeking an experienced Employee Benefits lawyer based in the United States.
The ideal candidate will have at least 10 years of significant experience with the following:
- Benefits aspects of employment-related documents, such as employment agreements, severance plans and agreements and incentive plans;
- Benefits aspects of corporate transactions and restructurings, reductions-in-force and change in control situations; and
- ERISA and non-ERISA plans and arrangements, including health, tax-qualified retirement, non-qualified deferred compensation incentive bonus, including equity-based plans, and severance programs
- Ability to concisely and effectively communicate complex matters in oral and written form;
- A strong work ethic, excellent leadership skills, and action-oriented approach;
- Minimum 10 years of experience;
- AmLaw 100 firm experience;
- J.D. from top tier law school;
- Ability to work remotely
If you would like to be considered, please send your resume to email@example.com.
If you would like to learn more about opportunities with our firm, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration.