Luisa Caro is Counsel in the firm’s Litigation practice group. Her broad practice has included a variety of substantive areas, including white collar matters and internal investigations, and she has experience representing and advising individual clients as well as corporate entities through all stages of litigation and settlement negotiation.
- Represented LLC in breach of contract and tortious interference claim from complaint through trial.
- Represented company in trade secrets litigation against former employee through discovery and trial.
- Conducted internal investigation of charter school.
- Conducted internal investigation of pharmaceutical company.
- Represented individual bringing fraud claim from complaint in civil case, through enforcement proceedings and bankruptcy proceedings.
- Represented individual suing for Internet privacy violations.
- Represented LLC in multi-party contractual dispute.
- Represented accounting firm in dispute with former partner.
- Advised individuals and companies through settlement of contractual disputes.
- Represented healthcare professional in white-collar criminal matter.
- Sidley Austin, LLP, Senior Associate
- Georgetown University Law Center, Adjunct Professor in L.L.M. Program
PRO BONO AND COMMUNITY INVOLVEMENT
- Moms Demand Action for Gun Sense in America, Virginia Chapter, Communications Lead