Luisa Caro is Counsel in the firm’s Litigation practice group. Her broad practice has included a variety of substantive areas, including white collar matters and internal investigations, and she has experience representing and advising individual clients as well as corporate entities through all stages of litigation and settlement negotiation.
- Represented individual bringing fraud claim both in civil case and in bankruptcy proceedings.
- Represented individual suing for Internet privacy violations.
- Represented LLC in multi-party contractual dispute.
- Represented accounting firm in dispute with former partner.
- Advised individuals through settlement of contractual disputes.
- Sidley Austin, LLP, Senior Associate
- Georgetown University Law Center, Adjunct Professor in L.L.M. Program
PRO BONO AND COMMUNITY INVOLVEMENT
- Moms Demand Action for Gun Sense in America, Virginia Chapter, Communications Lead