Brian H. Buck is a registered patent attorney who believes that the attorney-client relationship is best served by counsel able to leverage a diversity of gained perspective.
Mr. Buck’s prior experiences as a patent examiner, and while negotiating patentability on behalf of Deere & Company and preeminent clientele of law firms in New York and Washington, D.C. have equipped him with the technical, legal and business acumen necessary to assist clients in navigating the patent law.
Mr. Buck has extensive experience in drafting and prosecuting numerous U.S. and international patent applications spanning technological areas in the mechanical, electrical and electro-mechanical arts. His practice has also included providing opinions and counseling directed to aiding clients achieve an understanding of rights available to further their strategic goals in building and managing portfolios of patent and other intellectual property holdings.
- Serves as counsel to a leading provider of devices and services for the Internet of Things (IoT), responsible for preparing and filing patent applications directed to numerous connectivity solutions, including low power, wide-area network (LPWAN) and long-term evolution (LTE) technologies
- On behalf of a worldwide leader in the manufacture of agricultural and other heavy equipment, prepared and prosecuted numerous patent applications covering responsive and other user-actuated control systems
- Served as counsel to a leading developer of audience and ratings measurement services, entrusted with obtaining domestic and worldwide patent protection for signal processing
- Served as counsel to worldwide authorities in the manufacture of a wide array of imaging and data capture devices and methods, entrusted with obtaining patent protection and providing counseling for numerous imaging applications, including digital image processing related to achieving medical analysis of progressive growth stages of tissue
- NSIP Law, Associate
- Jordan and Hamburg, Associate
- Cowan, Liebowitz & Latman, Associate
- Deere & Company, Patent Agent; Attorney
- United States Patent and Trademark Office, Patent Examiner