- Washington, D.C.1300 Pennsylvania Avenue, NWSuite 700Washington, DC 20004F 202.318.7707
- Boston101 Federal StreetSuite 1900Boston, MA 02110F 617.830.9994
- King of Prussia, PA630 Freedom Business Center Drive3rd FloorKing of Prussia, PA 19406F 202.318.7707
- Lansing120 N. Washington SquareSuite 300Lansing, Michigan 48933F 202.318.7707
- New York1177 Avenue of the Americas5th FloorNew York, NY 10036F 202.318.7707
- Orange County1303 Avocado Ave.Suite 230Newport Beach, CA 92660F 949.266.8069
Please note that contacting Potomac Law Group by email, telephone or facsimile will not establish an attorney-client relationship, obligate the firm to act as your attorney, or respond to you. Potomac Law Group follows a new client and new matter intake process that includes conflicts research and the signing of an engagement letter. These are necessary to establish an attorney-client relationship. Absent a current attorney-client relationship with Potomac Law Group, any communications sent by you will not be treated as confidential. Please do not send us any confidential information until you speak with one of our attorneys and receive our authorization to send that information to us.