Bonny B. Plosker is a Partner in the firm’s Intellectual Property Practice Group, with a focus on trademarks. Ms. Plosker brings extensive experience representing clients ranging from global corporations to individuals; she has managed extensive trademark portfolios, advised clients on a variety of trademark issues, and represented clients in litigation . She specializes in all areas of global trademark law including counseling, search and clearance, domestic and international prosecution, TTAB proceedings, trademark and domain name enforcement, trademark agreements and antipiracy.
- Advised on all legal aspects of successful rebranding of television network name, including evaluating and advising on potential names, anonymous acquisition of third party trademarks and domain names, negotiating and drafting trademark acquisition agreements, registering trademarks and domain names and advising on press releases and announcements.
- Managed extensive worldwide trademark portfolio consisting of over 20,000 marks for global media company.
- Partnered with internal clients in all areas of media business including production, on-air, marketing, creative services, merchandising and legal.
- Evaluated worldwide availability of potential trademarks, supervised prosecution of domestic and international trademark applications and registrations, and managed related conflicts.
- Evaluated and managed conflicts and litigations, including piracy matters, unauthorized trademark uses, infringing domain names, trademark claims and Trademark Trial and Appeal Board proceedings. Prepared cease and desist letters.
- Turner Broadcasting System, Inc., Senior Counsel
- MTV Networks, Counsel
- Fitzpatrick, Cella, Harper & Scinto, Associate
- Gordon Altman, Associate
MEMBERSHIPS AND AFFILIATIONS
- International Trademark Association